I need a program written that will take the following inputs:
1) an html template
2) a list of keywords
For each "keyword" or multiple word "keyword phrase"
The program will out put an html document as follows:
1) the html document will be named "keyword.html" or "keyword-phrase.html" where the keyword provided is the file name
2) the html document will be based on the html template provided
3) the program will search [login to view URL] with each "keyword" or "keyword phrase" and pull the 1st resulting article
4) the article from [login to view URL] will be inserted into a predefined location in the html template.
5) the article will be inserted as plain text (no html should be brought over from ezinearticles)
6) The program should be able to do this in batches when provided with a text document with a list of keywords each seperated by a return (the source of keywords will be a column in excel copy and pasted into a plain notepad txt document, an example file will be provided)
The program can run localy on a windows PC or on a standard server as neccessary. If it runs locally it can use the local computers browser.
Usability is important but the most ecconomic yet still effective solution is acceptable.
No complex front end user interface is required, as neccessary the program can be set up via a config file or whatever the developer deams most efficient and easy to set up.
This should be a simple project for anybody who knows what they are doing!
I am a developer by training myself and so will be able to work with you to make development decisions through out the project and fully scope it out to make sure it is a smooth development process!
Please PM me with any questions!