Just to make it Easy : Use of vTiger CRM is not mendatory any other solution can be considered that well integrates and fulfils the requirement
Integrated Systems Back Ground:
- I have vTiger integrated with FreePBX
- DID information is being appended in CallerIDName
- Ring Groups and Queues are being used for Call Routing
- The integration is working fine for both outgoing and incoming calls
- Ring group calls are not captured by vTiger
- DID information is not captured by vTiger however it is working on IP phones and soft phones
WorkFlow # 1
- DID information needs to captured
- Alerts need to be programmed for all types of routing
- Lead management needs to be integrated with Caller ID and DID information capturing fields from the alert
- Fields need to be changed in the lead management...
- Lead to captured during call
- On submission an encrypted link to be generated and to be emailed routed based on DID information (captured initially)
- Encrypted link has two expiry timer. 1- if it is not viewed by the recipient. 2- after being viewed by the recipient.
- Login is optional/configurable for recipient to view the link
- recipient takes action and close the ticket that is recorded against the lead. (actions could be completed, call back or any other)
- Reporting is based on DID, actions and other fields
WorkFlow # 2
- This has no link with the previous work flow
- Forms need to be entered with custom fields by the agents and forwarded to tier 2 (say supervisor)
- supervisor will select a particular record and call from the selected contact
- out going call history is recorded
- supervisor will generate the notes against the particular record and send to analyst
- analyst will enter his or her part of the remarks in a separate field
- action is constantly updated like call back, complete or whatever
- client and management has the view of report based on dates, categories or other fields as tabular view in general and detailed view of particular record.
Please discuss any details needed... fields and other information may be shared in private
Scope can be broken down into two different segments or two separate projects for costing, priority and time lines.