please bid on this project if you are very familiar in:
- Telecommunication Market, VOIP, you know the call flow, you know what a CDR is
- you are expert in Asterisk, familiar with FreePBX / A2billing applications
- you have very good analysis skills
- can prove past related projects of this complexity and platform
As we are an ITSP offering different services (DIDs, extensions, centrax etc.).
We terminate calls to IP or PSTN interfaces, IP traffic via SIP only.
We are looking to add an application allowing real-time detection of fraudulent profile calls made by FreePBX users. The application should be managed via UI, to manage the different rules. When a call exit the system to SIP or PSTN interface, the application validity test should be part of call structure.
The application tests intended to compare between the out going call parameters, the test criteria, and past call values in Asterisk CDR
Type of tests we though about:
• Length of call smaller/greater than specified number of seconds
• Volume of calls, within a set time-frame, holding specific string from same CID (originaiton),
• Volume of calls, within a set time-frame, to same DNID (destination).
• Volume of calls, within a set time-frame, carrying specific string
Any other fraud event that you can think of.
If an outgoing call fail the test, system should generate an email carrying issue description.
We need to have the option to specify call-termination in addition to sending email for specific scenarios.
Décerné à :
hi.i am best voip expert on this site,see my feedback. however only simple rules can be done in ur budjet,i am afraid that will not work in advanced cases.