We need a highly experienced developer who has already developed autodialer software. Prefer to work with somebody who already developed a sophisticated application, and just need to do some customization for us.
We need a system with a very nice look and feel, is easy to navigate and can be used by a novice internet user as well as experienced users/developers. We'll use it initially for our own lead-generation campaign plus an already-existing political client (we have campaigns waiting to be run). (We have a campaign with 10's of millions of opt-in phone numbers ready to begin the calling campaign, except for the autodialer software.) Future clients include direct marketing companies for lead generation, political parties & candidates, schools, charitable organizations, governmental clients, sales people and individuals.
This application must include the following features:
* Hundreds of concurrent channels per server,
* SIP IP Authentication (no username/password needed for our VoIP provider - i believe our existing Asterisk installation is already configured to work with our VoIP provider),
* Answering machine detection (with option to skip or leave message),
* Easy-to-use GUI for IVR campaign building,
* Combine Key-press with IVR messages (i.e. question 1 = Is the number we called the best one to reach you at? Press 1 for YES, 2 for NO. Question 2: Please spell out your entire email address (beep...then record their response).
* Call transfer option to live agent,
* User may press key to be placed on a Do Not Call list, at any time during the call (FTC/FCC regulation compliance)
* Send caller-ID with each call
* Adjust the wait time before hang up to comply with USA FTC/FCC regulations (requires to allow phone to ring minimum of 4 times or 15 seconds before hang up).
* Must disconnect the call within 6 seconds of hang up (FTC/FCC regulation compliance)
* Schedule start-stop times & date for call campaigns,
* Run multiple campaigns concurrently (not necessary in first build, but if you already developed this feature please tell us)
* Unlimited number of calls per campaign
* Time zone management (but only if you have already developed this; we don't need to have this feature in our first roll-out version)
We'll need the following reports:
1. Call results with multiple result codes (Answered, Message, Busy, No Answer, No Dial Tone, Fax, Do Not Call, Hang Up, etc.), Graphical Pie Chart showing results would be nice but not necessary. Professional looking report formatting is required.
2. Real-Time Call Progress Report (Need to monitor call progress in real-time to discover problems or potential problems as they occur....show zombie calls (dead lines), pre-call delay, dialing number, connected, playing message 1, 2, 3 and/or Question 1,2,3, Key-press reponse, etc.). Professional easy-to-read formatting is required. (If the report is HTTP-based, we understand screen-refresh is required for up-to-date real-time display.) Let us know what you can do.
(These reports are very important, not only for internal analysis, but also as a sales tool for showing to prospective Clients ).
Please, we only wish to work with somebody who has successfully deployed autodialer projects in the past using Asterisk PBX (our Asterisk system is running on a CentOS server).
Budget for this software purchase is undetermined. If you have the skill, experience and already developed a similar successful application, please let us know. Would prefer completion time at approx. 10 days or less.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $878 pour ce travail
We provide Vicidial based Asterisk auto dialers customized to your requirements. We can set the dialer inhouse at your location, or give you an hourly hosted solution. We have provided call center solutions around the Plus