We would like select two (2) writers to write 25 or 50 articles, with a minimum of **_1500 WORDS FOR EACH ARTICLE_** on **HOW TO MARKET YOUR WEB SITE
**We will own completely the article copyright and distribution rights.
**Any bid must be accompanied by at least 5 samples of articles that you have written.**
1. **Each Article must be at least 1500 words long.
2. Each article will have an article header or title, abstract (short summary) and body.
3. **The articles must have been corrected for spelling and grammatical errors before they are emailed to us. We will reject immediately any article that is not ready to be published, because, we prefer not to pay other people to edit your content or proof read it.**
4. **They articles must be submitted in batches of 5. Articles must be submitted immediately in batches of 5 as they are written. Any batch or individual article may be rejected for poor content, spelling errors, grammatical errors or copyright violation.**
5. **Each article must be original. Do not copy any article From a book or from an internet page of any other copyrighted material. Violation of this will result in immediate cancellation of the contract (no matter how many articles have already been written) and the issue will be referred to RentACoder.**
6. The articles are all to be completed within two weeks or one month.
7. You may submit a bid for 25 articles or for 50 articles. We are budgeting up to $160.00 for 50 articles or $80.00 for 25 articles.
8. You may submit a bid for more than we budget. This bid will be awarded to the bidders who can demonstrate to us that they can write and are worth the amount they are bidding for.
9. Please submit a proposed list of article titles with your bid, see the sample list of articles below.
10. If you are awarded a bid, based on the feedback from our readers, you may get future jobs directly to you without inviting other writers. (This is solely our discretion, we reserve the right not to use your services at any time).
**The articles must be about ‘HOW TO MARKET YOUR WEB SITE’ Please see below for a list of articles and a sample submission.**
**A SAMPLE LIST OF ARTICLE TITLES:**
Start Your Online Business With PayPal : ECommerce Web Hosting
PROMOTE YOUR SITE USING GOOGLE
**A SAMPLE ARTICLE :**
**TITLE : PROMOTE YOUR SITE USING GOOGLE**
**ABSTRACT :** Would you like Google to come back to your site periodically and index your site's content? If the answer is yes, then provide ***good content*** for your site visitors
| 1. Keywords analysis, search engine positioning tools, link exchange programs, meta tag analysis tools, automated search engine submission tools. These tools can increase the chances that Google will take a look at your site and perhaps index it.
2. Would you like Google to come back to your site periodically and index your site's content? If the answer is yes, then provide ***good content*** for your site visitors.
[url removed, login to view] your web site's content as a service that you are offering and make it your fundamental rule to provide good quality content first and then worry about Google's indexing later.
4. Provide ***lots of good and relevant content*** and Google will take notice of the fact that people are linking to your site and visiting your site. |
***Title Meta Tags***: Create the ***Title Meta Tags*** which Google will need to index or spider your site's content accurately.
***Description Meta Tags***: This allows you to create a description foR your site. Google will index and provide that description to searches that retrieve your site's url.
***Key Words MetaTags:***: The keywords will be used to create a list of words that could be referred to as the major or key words on your site. The Keywords text is also used to create ***Key Words MetaTags*** for your web site.
Google needs these meta tags to match your site to the right searches.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) We will own completely the article copyright and distribution rights.
HTML, MS WORD