This website design project is for a summer camp for kids ages 5 to 12. Design should be clean, contemporary, imaginative, appealing to both the kids and their parents. Friendly navigation.
Some of the project specifics are:
• Logo design
• Website design
• Flash intro
• Top horizontal main menu bar with dhtml sub-menu for some of the sections.
• Counter (how many days left until next session) [to include graphic element]
• Photo gallery & Video gallery
• Mailing List [to include graphic element]
• Tell a friend [to include graphic element]
• Section where kids will be able to share their camp experience ... a personal page a child can customize to add their contact info, comments and upload their pictures...member login & registration probably required. Please know that we have a number of illustrations that we wish to use for the intro as well as the site graphics. Inspiration should be taken from these illustrations (samples available to bidders in PMB).
• CMS that will allow for changes in text and addition/deletion of photos/videos in the gallery section.
project to be completed within 7-10 days from acceptance of bid.
Only bids that include sample(s) of relevant work will be considered.
Maximum budget = 150$ US
26 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 89 $ pour ce travail
We take this opportunity to introduce Trivia Info as a professional service provider. You can make it convenient to glance through : http://www.copeup.com/flash/index.htm http://www.copeup.com/sample/3DLogo.jpg