The website is already designed and a good portion of the coding is done. _A few features need to be added._
Some of the features that are needed are things like this:
* If user enters wrong password (according to the passwords in the Access database), display error message. When user clicks **OK**, blank out all fields and return user to first field of current window. Allow 3 failed attempts, then automatically close application and logout!
* If user enters wrong SSN, display error message. When user clicks **OK**, blank out all fields, and return user to first field of current window. Allow 3 failed attempts, then automatically close application and logout!
This is what it is basically: a website for a school that will be used to allow students to log in and Unlock or Reset their password in Active Directory (AD), if the student provides correct the information. NO ACTIVE DIRECTORY CODING is required by coder though.
**Complete details** are in the _attached document_. NOTE: Coder is not required to do anything in the document that is related to Active Directory. All I need the coder to do is make sure the app does the rest of the stuff document.
**No sloppy coding will be accepted and good commenting is always a requirement. You can follow along with the basic standards already set in the code.**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Apr 11, 2007 7:24:41 AM:
These may not me in the document, but they need to be done to get the project completed:
- Wrong password (pwds in access database) then error, blank field and set focus to text box
- If wrong SSN then error, blank out fields then set focus to text box
- When Enter key pressed, begin login (if in text box and information is present)
- After 3 attempts, clear up and close the application
- No longer get to secret question page by clicking OK
- Each secret question must be different
- Save answers to the questions
- Make sure that the "What is my username?" link on the main page works.
ASP.NET / VB 2005 / Microsoft Access