I'm looking for 5 website skin design for my theme sites.
2. software site
3. amazon style site
4. contemporary ecommerce style
5. nice/clean style
to help coders understand will provide sample sites for all themes.
I already have my own commerce stores in ASP but will run more stores from the same code.
This project mainly create Look & Feel to fit with the themes above.
I will have more websites in the near future so the coder will also receive a batch of design in the future including flash and coding project.. looking forward to have a great long term relationship. ( if the first batch quality is promising )
Here is the requirements:
1. templates must be created as easily modfied. the logo /text can be easily replaced by little knowledge of coding. since the website name & URL are not determinded yet. so skins must included a default info. such as "your logo here" , "your text here" ....
2. templates must be organized by dividing the whole pages into areas. for example
default page will include header + left + right + footer. ( for illustraion) so a template consist of default page and all include files.
3. to keep it clean, please name all files .asp.
4. all images must also be submitted in original format used (such as png/psd ) and optimizded format (gif/jpg)
4. need to submit first skin for testing first..once It's all working , coder will work with the rest skins quickly.
5. Once each skin finishes , need to submit for review at once.
first skin must finish asap so can begin work on the rest skins.
Please do write for any questions.
Looking forward to working with quality coders.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).