The Real Estate Office Management is designed to manage all communication and dealings between agents, buyers, sellers and professional services (solicitors and conveyancing firms).
The system will have the following features:
1. Transmit new listing and status changes of properties to a existing website in XML format including pictures (flat imagery)
2. Office program will profile agents, buyers, sellers, professional service firms and their current status. A comprehensive profile of properties will be managed based on an existing text file upload from an external commercial property data service provider on a continuing basis.
3. The office program manages communication and data updates to many field based PDA's
4. A Pocket PC application is to be written to accept transmissions from the office program and display property information in a form format.
5. The Pocket PC can also update the office program with property profile information and pictures and also enables the agent to assign an appraised value.
6. Two main reports - an appraisals report and a listings report can be generated by the PDA to a printer via a bluetooth/IR connection
7. The office program is to incorporate a report writing tool that can generate new reports based on a selection of data fields on offer to the user.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
ASP dotnet office program and Pocket PC application.
Sample data and website access for upload will be provided