Create GIS Mapping tool for website
Would like to create a map for a realestate website where users can see a map of Australia and interact with it. Features should include.
1. Zoom in
2. Zoom out
3. Pan left, right, up and down
4. A Map Legend where users can turn on/off layers.
5. Users can select an area and it stores the areas selected so that I can generate a sql query to return the properties with that area.
6. Abililty to see multiple layers at the same time
7. Reset Zoom to it original size when they came in.
8. Would be good if it looks cool ?
1. Turn the availabilty of each layer on and off to the users.
2. Change Background colour of Map.
3. Change the line colour the separates each area.
4. Change colours/pattern/opacity for each layer.
5. I would like to add data from SQL Server into the maps. Ie the SQL data has rental yields for each suburb and I would like to display that visually through colours on the map. The rental data and other data changes each week so a one of import to the map file would be no good unless you showed me how to do this. It may not even be necessary I just don’t know how this works. Also extra fields will be added to the database in the future. Would like it to be able to handle this.
[url removed, login to view] layer data might be a median house price of a suburb which will have ranges. Need to configure each range and have separate colour for each such as in [url removed, login to view]
1. Show us how to default the map to all Australia and each state
2. Show how to adjust the size of the map
4. When connecting to the database should be in the following format
Set objRS = [url removed, login to view]("[url removed, login to view]")
[url removed, login to view] midSql, [url removed, login to view]("DSN"), 1, 3
5. Speed and Performance should be good.
The files you need to do the job are located at.
[url removed, login to view]