I want to develop a site which will have the following options:
1. User logs in and has Flash interface in front of him/her.
2. Now user selects the lesson number and let's suppose the 1st lesson is Pronounciation.
3. In this lesson, we have pre-recorded words, which will come from Access database. He clicks on PLAY button and listens that word through Flash interface.
4. Next, he clicks on RECORD button to try pronouncing that word. He can record his voice any number of times and the previous voice is deleted and the new speech is stored.
5. This new voice is stored in our MS-Access database through ASP.
6. We should have an admin section through which we can store practice modules in our Access database using ASP/Flash.
7. The Actionscript should be very simple so as to modify whenever needed.
Simple project for Flash masters and this is just a start. I will select the winning coder for more modules. Please bid as much low as much you can as the budget is tight. However, in the next modules, I have open pocket to invest.
**I WILL SELECT ONLY THAT CODER WHO DOES NOT SEND ME A CANNED BID AND SHOWS ME A SAMPLE TO RECORD VOICE.
**THE FUNDS WOULD ONLY BE RELEASED ON 100% COMPLETION.
**THIS BID DOES NOT INCLUDE DESIGNING THE INTERFACE. HOWEVER, BONUS OR SEPARATE BID WOULD BE PLACED FOR DESIGNING. MEANS EXTRA INCOME.
I would appreciate your questions for clarifications. However, I would be selecting the developer before Monday 26th March.
Thanks and Happy Bidding.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).