This script can be build using ASP and MS SQL on Windows or via the Linux route using php and MySQL.
I need an image hosting website script that will be used primarily for customer photo galleries.
A copy of an existing proven stable script that would be ideal.
I would like the functions mentioned below if possible. And I do need it to look good and work well.
With The Site admin I would like to:
- Easily Configure each plan by price, space, features, bandwidth, etc.
- Monitor and access all member accounts.
- Add, edit and delete plans.
- Change settings per member account.
- Change settings, support and contact emails.
- Add, Edit and Delete FAQs for the FAQ section on the site.
Members need to be able to:
- Signup for different plans to host their images
- Make, Edit and Delete folders to store images
- Move images from from folder to folder
- Upload JPG, GIF, PNG image files
- Change Image quality settings
- Resize images on upload
- Create image photo albums, (preferably with a few to choose from)
- Create image SLIDESHOWS
- It would be nice if the user could choose transitions from one image to the next.
- Allow user to display text beneath image.
- I'd like 3 levels of security. Host level (Me), Admin level (Customer), Read-Only with password (Customers friends and family), and Read-only no password.
- Upgrade or Cancel their plan at any time
- Change their account settings such as password and email
- View a demo account to try it out before they signup
- Plus any other options you may think of.
I would like the gallery to display thumbnails in the left frame and images in the main frame. I need to be able to add a banner ad in the main frame
I would like to see this working on my server before I pay out anything.
I can put the money in escrow until then. I have had a couple of problems when I have paid out early in the past.
I will require 30 days support with this application/bid.
Additional support may be required in the future which will be billed separately.
A simple (text only) item shopping cart for monthly billing.