I need an article on how to use PHP includes to show articles (saved as TXT or HTML format) on a web page. The tutorial should have the following:
- List advantages of using PHP includes over static HTML files
- How to use PHP includes on Linux and Windows servers
- Images (ex: screenshots, results on a web browser, etc)
Must be written in EXCELLENT English and in a way so that a beginner will be able to replicate the process easily.
Please state number of words in your bid.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).