**CRM/Help Desk Application for Tech Support Company
Note: The requirements for this project have changed! Please see below.** **Changes have been made more narrowly defining what our company needs!
See attached files for detailed outline.**
**Please only submit a bid for this project is you can meet the requirements below and the requirements outlined in the attached files. **
**If you have already submitted a bid and can’t meet these requirements, please hide your bid. **
**If you already have a bid submitted and CAN meet these requirements, please send me a comment.
Please see below and the attached diagram and detailed description for complete project requirements.**
We are a network integration company that provides network and desktop IT support services. We need a ticket system to keep track of all activity associated with customer requests. The system will allow our technicians to submit, monitor and update tickets associated with our clients as each issue is resolved or each project is completed. This is for phase 1 of the system. Phase 2 and 3 are outlined below.
The attached file includes a diagram of the system and an outline of each page on the system.
We are looking forward to working with you!
1. Must use SQL 2000 for backend. NO EXCEPTIONS
2. Must be written in ASP or ASP.net for IIS 5/6, ASP.net preferred
3. Must be fast ??" limited delays between screens or when updating/submitting tickets/and other info
5. System front end will run on PIII, 512 RAM, Windows 2000 SP4, IIS5
6. Ticket system should have a clean and modern “Windows XP?? look with easy to read icons (royalty free images), easy to read text and fonts. Fonts must be controlled using a cascading style sheet and be documented
7. Must be in ASP.net or asp (asp.net preferred)
8. If the coder provides a high quality product, we will choose the same coder for phase 2 and 3 within approximately 90 days after phase 1 completion.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
SQL 2000 REQUIRED
ASP or ASP.net REQUIRED