We are looking for a coder to convert a CommunityServer 2007 forum into Fireboard running in Joomla.
TASK TO PERFORM:
1) Covert all forum topics and posts from CommunityServer to Fireboard
2) Convert all CommunityServer registered usernames / passwords to Fireboard
ABOUT THE WEBITES:
CommunityServer is currently running on the [[url removed, login to view]]. It is an IIS 5 install running on MS SQL 2000
Fireboard is currently on the [url removed, login to view] website and will be converted to [[url removed, login to view]] once conversion is complete. It is running on Joomla 1.5.4 with the latest Fireboard build.
WHEN BIDDING ON THIS PROJECT:
* Available start date
* How long the project will take
* What type of access you will need to the two website
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
MS SQL 2000
MySQL PHP 5+