Candidate must have the following attributes & abilities:
1. Must live in the United States, preferably on the east coast.
2. Candidate must speak fluent English.
3. Candidate must be able to work around my team's busy schedule.
4. Candidate must be willing to commit to at least 6 months on this new project.
5. Candidate must be willing to worm minimum 4-6 hours per day on this project.
We are willing to offer a very competitive freelance rate. (We are not seeking the cheapest person on the internet. We want quality, professionalism and dedication all the way.) We will only consider serious, capable applicants for this position. If our candidate/developer stays with us for the term of the project, through the online launch of our new dynamic website, we are willing to provide a share in the company for the right candidate to compensate for the long hours, the tedious work and the patience to see this through to the end.
This is for real! Only serious applicants will be contacted. If you are not willing to commit for at least 6 months, sometime long hours/ days, willing to work patiently with our designers and our "think-tank", PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!
If you are the right fit, then you will not only be rewarded financially, but you will feel a tremendous sense of accomplishment when this project is launched.
This website is a family-friendly online presence, filling a void in an untapped market at the moment. Many will try and copy us down the road, but we will have dominated the online world before anyone will even come close.
We look forward to finding you if you are out there, Happy Spring!