I am looking for an asp .net site to be made with an admin section and a user section.
Basically wanting to automate my site to my new upcoming site
coder will be sent url of exsisting site and new site.
admin section -
1) A cart system where people can add stuff or delete to/from a cart, check out and then it will send to paypal for them to purchase.
2) When payment is successful, an email is sent (to a email that admin sets) giving purchasers items and email address
3) Admin should be able to view users purchase history.
4) Able to add products from the admin page, includes - product name, product description, product version, build date, price, full source code price, link to demo, graphic link, and 2 cart links (component, full source) . Admin should be able to edit products.
5) 8 sections initially, Audio Components, Video Components, Disc Components, Image Components, Device Components, UI Components, Misc Components, And Free Components if not to much trouble it would be great to edit/add/delete Sections.
6) Allow me to email people who have a certain product on there purchase list to notify them of updates and such. Also Email all users if need be.
User sections -
1) Able to create membership (login/out). Add/delete from cart, when checkign out it'll send the info to paypal for payment. paypal should get a description of what products were added. and any comments a user added.
2)Users can view there purchase history
The Site Should be clean, contemporary, Same Color Scheme as [url removed, login to view]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
run from an asp.net server
<[url removed, login to view]>