Looking for an excellent ASP.NET coder (C#) to implement an API. The API deals with taking data from various sources (Arrays, XML, etc.) and storing and retreiving it to/from a database.
You must understand ASP.NET (C#) very well including database access.
You will be working directly with another ASP.NET coder who will provide the specifications and collaborate on the project with you.
You bid should be for 200 hours (approximately 4 weeks) worth or work. The expectation is that you will dedicate your full resources (8-10 hours per weekeday and some weekends) toward this project.
Please observe the following:
- Work will commence immediately after bid acceptance
- You must be available daily for discussions via IM (preference given to those who can chat via video or audio conference conference)
- At the start of each day discussions will take place to discuss prior day's progress as well as the upcoming day's activities. At the end of the day discussions will take place to discuss the day's progress. During the day discussions will take place to clarify any questions or requests
Please include in your bid:
- Details of previous aspx / sql experience
- Availability over the next 4 weeks
- Availability after the next 4 weeks
- Contact methods available (IM/Video/Audio/email/etc)
- Other relevant details
Successfull bidder who performs well will have the opportunity to work on other upcoming projects
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).