General specification of the website:
- clean, and clutter free design of website: no unused functions, all buttons texts properly alligned, same look and feel throughout the website (including pages leading to third party payment module and other pages for which no materials have been delivered by the graphic designer).
- easy and intuitive to navigate.
- search engine friendly.
- bug free.
- The website must be multilingual (English and Dutch originally) All final text will be provided at later stage.
- no item rating or customer review, no advertisements, and no customer registration (everyone can buy items on the website).
- inclusion of google analytics
- load quickly.
- front-end and back-end must work on all browsers (explorer, google Chrome, Safari, Firefox (both Apple and Windows versions).
- no Flash elements.
- website must be build using html and php.
- all source code must be properly documented and commented in English.
- changes to the design, texts and features may be required prior to launch, and falls within budget.
- high quality pics.
- the domainname of the website will be [url removed, login to view]
- all source code must be properly commented in English language.
1. Features on all Front End Web pages of the Website
The following features will be available throughout the website, regardless of where a user is in the website.
- the Zilu logo and slogan (hyperlink to home).
- a search functionality, with a hyperlink to advanced search feature.
- a link to the Zilu blog.
- a link to the about us page (zilosophy).
- a link to the shopping cart (mentioning number of selected items, total price and checkout button).
- a link to the Terms and Conditions.
- a link to the Customer Service page.
- a home button
- a sentence: Copyright Zilu 2009.
- a link to the contact page.
- a link to new items page.
- an option to change the language of the website (Dutch (default) if IP address is from the Netherlands, otherwise default is English).
- a link to the press pack.
- a list of all the categories of items that are on sale (in left menu only max 10 categories mentioned. if more categories are available, all the categories must be shown in the left menu after the user clicks all "all items"). A category should never be shown if all stock has been sold out for this category. If less than 10 categories are available, no "all items" be shown.
- a list of the 10 names of artists of whom items are for sale and an all makers hyperlink (in left menu only 10 makers/artists are mentioned. If more makers sell stuff on the website, all the mamkers must be shown in the left menu after the user clicks all "all makers"). A maker should not be shown if all his stock is sold out. if less than 10 makers are available, no "all makers" be shown.
-an option to subscribe to the newsletter.
2. Home page
The following home page specific features will have to be included on the homepage:
- listing of a certain number of items for sale (number to be determined in back-end), including price, picture, add to shopping cart button, materials, name of item and name of the maker. The picture of the item, price, materials, name of item must be hyperlinked to page with full item description (page number 6). The name of the maker must be hyperlinked to the webpage with background information on the maker (page number 5).
- a section for a featured maker. In this section a maker shall be put under the spot light, including picture of the maker, text about the maker, and two items of the maker (including price, picture, add to shopping cart button, and name of item, hyperlink in the same way as the other items on the home page). The back-end must offer the option to choose which maker to feature and select and input all the text and pictures. The text must have a "read more" option. If this is clicked, the user must be directed to a seperate page (page number 20).
3. Advanced search
This page must allow the visitors to search based on the following filters: key words, item category (drop down), maker (drop down), max price and minimum price, and item materials (drop down).
4. Zilu blog.
This must include standard blog features, such as ability to upload blog posts that include text, links, video and/or pictures. This blog must also include the possibility to subscribe to RSS feed.
5. A page per maker giving information about the maker.
This page must contain information about a maker, such as name, 4 items for sale (as also displayed on the home page) plus option to view more products via "next 1 2 3 4 ... previous" on bottem of page, picture of maker, and text about maker.
6. A page displaying the item for sale.
This page displays a item (one per page), and must include the following features/data:
- item materials
- item description
- 5 (pictures of the item (4 small and 1 big). These must hyperlinked to large high quality pop-up pictures.
- delivery time
- Add item to shopping cart button (if clicked user will be redirected to shopping cart).
- name of maker hyperlinked to the maker page
- max four other items by the same maker (listed the same way as how products are listed on the home page).
7. A search results page.
This page must list the results of a search and must include per item the following information features:
- a product description of 12 products, displayed in the same way as products are displayed on the home page.
- sorting order (price up and down, maker and material alphabetically up and down)
- "next 1 2 3 4 ... previous" option to go to other search results.
10. Shopping Cart
The shopping cart should have the following features:
- status bar telling customer where he is in the order process (four (cart, information, confirmation and pay) stadia must be hyperlinked).
- display of all items selected (name of item, name maker, thumbnail picture, delivery time per item, price per item (including VAT)).
- Option to delete item from cart
- select number of items for each item via drop down menu (subject to item availability)
- total shipping costs estimate (based on delivery in the Netherlands; the confirmed delivery costs will be mentioned in the confirmation page once we find out where the customer is located).
- Total price including VAT and shipping costs.
- button to proceed to checkout
The website should enable a customer to checkout, without registration. This area must be ssl protected (you will be required to implement css). The following fields and data must be included:
- status bar telling customer where is he is the order process (four stadia must be hyperlinked).
- a summary of all the items selected to buy and total amount to be paid.
- field for last name of Customer
- field for first name of Customer
- fields for address of Customer (street name, postal code, house number, country and city). Note that "city" is forgotten in the graphics delivered by the graphic designer, but must be included.
- Option to choose different delivery address (after selection, the page should provide a field for name, street name, postal code, house number, and country)
- field for email address (twice to confirm)
- a checkbox for newsletter (standard unchecked).
- option to select payment method.
- proceed button
- back button.
Note that if the buyer does not fill in a required field (all fields are mandatory), then he should be given clear instructions.
The confirmation should include a confirmation page (third step). THis page should also be SLL protected. the page must include the following:
- name of the customer.
- Customer contact details (street name, postal code, house number, country and city). Note that "city" is forgotten in the graphics delivered by the graphic designer, but must be included.
- delivery address if different from the above address.
- chosen payment module.
- proceed to pay button
- back button.
12. payment module
This page must include the payment module of our third party payment provider. The look and feel of this payment module must be the same as the rest of the (third party payment provider will provide model as "white label"). A technical implementation guide will be provided.
Note that after completing the order (including payment), a confirmation must be sent to the buyer per email (HTML) (including all relevant item information, order information and contact information). Formatting will be provided by zilu. Also, after the payment the buyer must be directed to the a page on the website confirming that the payment is completed.
13. Terms and Conditions.
This is a text based page that contains the terms and conditions.
15. Customer Service page.
This is a text based page that contains an FAQ with information on the website.
16. Contact page.
This is a text based page that contains the contact information as well as a contact form.
17. Press pack page
This is a text based page that contains press information.
18. About us page (zilosophy).
This is a text based page that contains information about Zilu.
19. New items
This must list the newest items placed on the website in the same formatting as the items are listed on the homepage.
20. Read more page for the home page featured maker.
This must be a text based page where also pictures and films can be included. ALso this must include four blog features, such as ability to upload blog posts that include text, links, video and/or pictures. This blog must also include the possibility to subscribe to RSS feed. At the bottom, this must have four other items by the same maker (listed the same way as how products are listed on the home page). No files have been delivered by the designer regarding this website, but the look and feel must be the same as the other zilu webpages
21. Administration/Back End
The back end must give administrators of the website full control of the website, including the following features.
- Add/Edit/Remove/upload categories, items, makers and all variables (such as text, pictures, prices, test, stock, shipping costs, delivery date, etc) related thereto.
- ability to select the artists who's names will appear on the list on the homepage website.
- Administration area must be secured with a username and password and SSL.
- Print invoices and packaging lists
- Ability to contact customers directly through newsletters on basis of template design (template building part of the bid).
- Statistics for items and customers
- backup and restore the database
- ability to post items on the blog (wysiwyg)
- ability to select items displayed on home page and all variables
- ability to make read more page for the home page featured maker. (wysiwhg)
- ability to include all variables for the featured maker on the home page.
- Control Panel with a Summary of new Orders, etc.
- Reporting features such as sold items, monthly/yearly revenue, etc
- export of data to xls file or other useable format.
- ability to include search engine meta data.
- ability to select the items to be displayed at the New items Page (wysiwyg).
- automatic creation of thumbnails and other image files.
- for all data that must be included on the website, the back end must give the option to include different languages (originally Dutch and English). All languages must be included in one form, and not a form per language. For example, the form for adding an item must (orinially) include Dutch and English fields, rather than one form in Dutch language and one in English language.
Greetings,100% satisfaction of work [login to view URL] advance,just escrow to get me started and released after successfull completion of the project. Thanks and looking forward to work for you on this project ANJAY