I am looking for a site to organize an adult education class.
Moodle seems to be the best platform for this, but I am open to suggestions.
- List of available classes and registration for all those classes
- Registration email confirmation sent to each registrant
- Group reminder email prior to class commencement
- Ability to send out class cancellation notice or message to all registrants
- Registration closure when class size reached
- Registration closure when calendar deadline reached
- Ability for faculty member to manually add those names without email address or Internet access
- Online feedback - class evaluation with ability to compile and
- Ability to remove/adjust/archive class information once class has
- Ability for class instructor to post weekly/ongoing review
material, summaries, etc.
- Faculty application within site for sending out group
communication such as agendas, meeting minutes, etc.
- Archive function to be able to store and retrieve past courses
- Ability to print class list - for payment collection purposes and
for creating reusable name tags
- Each student will create a user account during first class registration
- When they log in,they will see the courses they are registered in, their schedule, materials uploaded by the instructor for that course plus all the available courses
I look forward to working with the winning programmer!