Wordpress theme for news aggregator
I'm building a news aggregator based on a wordpress plugin, and I need a good theme for my website ([url removed, login to view]).
The theme I like now is [url removed, login to view] , but I need some modifications to suit my needs. So, it is the starting point here.
The general look of the design is good for me. I want it to remain like that.
1. The theme should absolutely be :
- widget ready (I want no surprise)
- XHTML / CSS Valid
- RESPONSIVE (I'll test that it works on PC, Ipad, Iphone, Blackberry and Samsung)
- with no CSS directly in the code. Anything related to design should be in CSS
- with many CSS as possible. A blue backgroung should be CSS, instead on a picture with "repeat" or something like this (I'll check this)
- cross-browser. It should work perfectly on IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
1. The top line will show static pages (Gobal Home, About us, Contact us, Privacy, etc..), and a list of categories (countries) that users will select to choose to see the news of only a country. Not all categories will be in that list (only some).
When a user choose a category in the list, all categories below would be filter to categories whose the main category is parent.
And the end of the top line, RSS, Email, Twitter and Facebook links remain. I should be able to modifiy them.
2. The place with the logo should be reduce. I don't want it to take to much place. maximum: 65px (just to insert adsense or other banners)
3. The "Search" box would search only in the selected category. It should be written inside "Search in this country".
At the head, there should a search box to search within the entire website.?
4. The features articles should be the most views articles with "featured images" created since the XX last hours (I would like to configure XX somewhere in the code of the theme).
Featured articles should be looked like here [url removed, login to view]
The pictures should be smaller to allow to show 8 features articles on 2 lines.
So, the featured articles should be choose within articles with "featured images", not those with no image (regardless the views).
Titles on the pictures should be crop to take only 2 lines maximum.
5. Below featured articles of a category, articles should be on 2 columns. Thumbnails shoub be small enough to make 2 columns easy to read articles. Thumbnails here should be 80x80 px maximum.
At the bottom of the excerpt, social share buttons (twitter, facebook), comments, and "read full article" should be present.
Below each article, 3 related articles of the same category should be shown (with link only on 1 line, and the complete title in the "title" tag, so it appears when the mouse goes over).
On [url removed, login to view], the part with twitter feed, banner and blogroll are removed.
6. On the article page, the picture in bigger, with the text.
At the end of the article, 5 related posts within the same category, and 5 related posts within all others categories are shown.
The comments system would be Disqus for now.
7. Thumbnails should be created, instead of resize pictures only when they are shown. SO, if articles need 60x60 thumbnails, they should be created and stored, instead of showing resized 140x256 px pictures.
Of course, any further good feature is welcome.
Décerné à :
12 freelance font une offre moyenne de $240 pour ce travail
************* Masters of wordpress themes Designing,creation ,conversion and customization,we will do it everything according your requirments .Regards Fastfivedesigners *********
Hi, I am highly experienced in Webpage Design Wordpress, Joomla, PHP, My SQL, both Onpage and Offpage Optimization Skills........So Please Check PMB For More Details........
Hi, I am one of the member of Innovative team.......and we are expert in making themes. I would like to develop this theme with premium quality. Thanks!