A wizard should be made which allows users to (fault-tolerant; so help icons, tons of feedback, checking of input etc so users cannot go wrong) input information which is posted to a number of sites. Those sites might require login/captcha's etc; the software should make this all transparent and very user friendly. The following media types are required;
- images => user can upload image/title/description/tags, the software uploads this to sites *like* flickr and other photo sites
- video => user can upload video/title/description/tags, the software uploads this to sites like youtube
- tweets => user can enter a tweet, the software puts the result on twitter and others (we will provide you with some mandatory)
- articles => user can submit an article, the software uploads it to articles directories like ezine and others
- social bookmarking => user can submit a link + description, the software uploads it to social bookmarking sites like digg
- blog posting; users can enter a blog article, which is spun by a spinner (we provide this) and posted to a the blogs you enter; these are WP blogs ; the user can add a number of blogs to his/her account by url/login/password
- blog creation; a user can provide a cpanel login/password to which automatically a WP blog is created (we provide the software which creates the blog) ; the blog url /login/password is automatically added to the previous step
- social bookmarking installation; a user can provide a cpanel login/password; a Pligg script is automaticaly installed there including a number of plugins; that Pligg site is automatically added to the list of social bookmarking sites THIS user posts to
All actions cost 0 or more credits; these credits are bought via Paypal. The admin should be able to say what those credits are, for instance; posting 1 video to 5 sites = 1 credit, 1 video to 10 sites = 2 credits, 10 videos to 15 sites is 100 credits. Etc. This should be flexible, so the admin enters , per media type; a range for the number of objects, range for the number of sites and credits. Examples 1-5 videos, 5 sites, 1 credit; 1-5 bookmarks, 10 sites, 2 credits etc.
It is up to the provider to provide, per media type 10-15 *popular* sites which it will post to; we will provide you with some as well, just assume, for the estimate of this project, 10-15 sites per type. It would be good if provider is available, after the project, to provide *paid* support and updates for the system. Also more sites may be added. All paid; so this is not unpaid support, it's about you keeping some hours / month free for support work.