A wizard should be made which allows users to (fault-tolerant; so help icons, tons of feedback, checking of input etc so users cannot go wrong) input information which is posted to a number of sites. Those sites might require login/captcha's etc; the software should make this all transparent and very user friendly. The following media types are required;
- images => user can upload image/title/description/tags, the software uploads this to sites *like* flickr and other photo sites
- video => user can upload video/title/description/tags, the software uploads this to sites like youtube
- tweets => user can enter a tweet, the software puts the result on twitter and others (we will provide you with some mandatory)
- articles => user can submit an article, the software uploads it to articles directories like ezine and others
- social bookmarking => user can submit a link + description, the software uploads it to social bookmarking sites like digg
- blog posting; users can enter a blog article, which is spun by a spinner (we provide this) and posted to a the blogs you enter; these are WP blogs ; the user can add a number of blogs to his/her account by url/login/password
- blog creation; a user can provide a cpanel login/password to which automatically a WP blog is created (we provide the software which creates the blog) ; the blog url /login/password is automatically added to the previous step
- social bookmarking installation; a user can provide a cpanel login/password; a Pligg script is automaticaly installed there including a number of plugins; that Pligg site is automatically added to the list of social bookmarking sites THIS user posts to
All actions cost 0 or more credits; these credits are bought via Paypal. The admin should be able to say what those credits are, for instance; posting 1 video to 5 sites = 1 credit, 1 video to 10 sites = 2 credits, 10 videos to 15 sites is 100 credits. Etc. This should be flexible, so the admin enters , per media type; a range for the number of objects, range for the number of sites and credits. Examples 1-5 videos, 5 sites, 1 credit; 1-5 bookmarks, 10 sites, 2 credits etc.
It is up to the provider to provide, per media type 10-15 *popular* sites which it will post to; we will provide you with some as well, just assume, for the estimate of this project, 10-15 sites per type. It would be good if provider is available, after the project, to provide *paid* support and updates for the system. Also more sites may be added. All paid; so this is not unpaid support, it's about you keeping some hours / month free for support work.
IF you can find ready-made scripts to do one or more of the above tasks and if these will save time, then please advice. No need to build if there is something for that purpose already.