I am looking for billing or school fee management module for OpenSIS. It would be better if someone has already made the module and can show me screen shots or a demo. If you have other ready made school management software then you can show me that also.
Below is a similar post which I just copied . I need something like below
I require a billing module for OpenSIS. The key features / functions are:
It shall handle the following types of payments / fees:
Once off payments (administrative fees)
- registration fees
- begining of each term and/or year (materials fees)
- transfer fees. from one school to another
- will need to be able to manage the return / refund of deposits
- class fees on a monthly and term basis (term can be defined as 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 4 months depending on the course and/or school)
- Payments / Collections should be recorded including options to record payment method and the appropriate numbers such as cheque number
- Being able to record a given tansactions against one or more invoices
- Being able to record pre-payments should there be over payments or payments in advance
- Tax collection.
- Generation of period / term / ad hoc invoices
- Invoices to performed in batch, so that an administrator can run the invoice generation for a class, for a child, for the entire school, or across all schools (if more than one exists)
- Invoices need to have the look and feel changed based on the brand of the school
- Invoice generation should have the option to print, convert to pdf for email out or both
- Invoices should be stored online and available for the web
- Invoices should itemise the various costs such as materials fees, class fees, etc.
- Invoices should itemise the courses where a student takes more than one course
- Invoice shoulld list taxes separately, providing a sub-total and total with tax.
- Invoice aging reports
- Generation of payment report / payment advice / receitp for the customer
- Invoice and collections should be exportable to csv
1) Software should be totally web based like openSIS
2) Should be able to generate monthly reports for how much fee collected/pending for each class and and who didn't pay.
3) Should have option to export data in CSV and have option to take automatic backup.
4) Option to generate who opts for transportation, how much they are paying and which bus route they are on.
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de $622 pour ce travail
I run European website design firm with years of design experience personally developing over 300+ websites. I can also provide a list of references from past customers if you'd like. I'm not the cheapest you'll find, Plus
Hi Sir, I can do your work perfectly. I can assure you that I can deliver within timely manner, lets discuss on PMB
We are a team of developers and designers who are in this field from more than 6 [url removed, login to view] check your PMB for details. If you will give us the project then we will do that better quality of work within the time peri Plus
Hi, i have seen the details of the project. i can make as you need . please see the Private message for more details . THANKS
Please send your requirments. we have done school management software in .Net we can do it for you. We also send you snaps for you
we can assure the quality in time and are very much interested in working on this project. waiting to start
Well i can build all this, in PHP because PHP is best also regarding to Security Point of view
We have readily available school erp having with 27+ modules and 20+ clients across the world. It is a web/SaaS based school erp written in PHP. We offer full source code. I attached online demo, please go for test dri Plus
We are a US based company headquartered in New York. We have AJAX , HTML5 and PHP experts and understand your requirements . We look forward to working with you and be your trusted partner. Kindly chat with us on our Plus
We hereby submit our bid to develop and supply the School Fees Billing Module Described in your tender document. We develop and supply the CampusManager(Tm) family of applications for Schools and Universities and th Plus