The purpose of this document is to provide a detailed overview of our software
product, its parameters and goals. This document describes the project's target
audience and its user interface, hardware and software requirements. It defines how
our team, client and audience see the product and its functionality. The Software
Requirements Specification document captures the overall behavior of the system by
specifying the inputs, outputs, functions, and attributes of the ‘Time & Attendance’
like a [url removed, login to view]
2 User Requirements
The main purpose of the proposed system is to build a website that allows the users
to book bus tickets for any of the Private Bus service providers that are registered
with the system. The users can search for the availability of the buses and then
reserve their tickets online.
The major requirements can be listed as follows:
1. Allow a public to register as a user in the system
2. Allow an Agent to be registered with the system
3. Allow a registered user/ Agent to search for a Bus service by providing “From”,
“To”, “Journey Date” and “Class of service”. The system lists all the Bus service
providers serving the given route and with vacant seats for the given date.
4. Allow a user/ Agent to select one of the service providers and journey start time
(if there are multiple services on the same date).
5. The system should allow the user/ Agent to select a preferred seat from one of
the vacant seats available at the time of booking.
6. The system should allow the user to make a payment using the Payment
Gateway. The system should allow payment through Visa/ Master card credit
cards or debit cards only.
7. Generate a printable Bus Ticket if the ticket booking and payment is successful
8. Send an email to the user’s email account on successful booking along with the
Ticket number and Journey details
9. Send an SMS to the user’s mobile phone on successful booking along with the
Ticket number and Journey details
10. Generate an exception message if the booking fails due to Payment failure or due
to unsuccessful booking.
11. Refund the processed amount to the same card/ account from which the payment
was made, in case the payment was successful but the booking failed.
12. Allow the user/ Agent to cancel a ticket after confirmations. Cancellation charges
are determined based on the Bus service provider rules and the rules laid down
by the client.
13. Allow a registered user/ Agent to see his/ her booking history.
14. Allow the registered user/ Agent to reprint his/her booked tickets.
15. The details of the registered user should be prefilled from his/her profile while
booking the ticket for self.
16. Allow the agents to see the amount outstanding for him
17. Allow the agents to do payment against the outstanding using a payment
18. Generate MIS reports for the management
19. Allow the administrator to add/edit/delete a bus service provider
20. Allow the administrator to add/edit/delete a service for a bus service provider
21. Allow the administrator to disable/ enable an agent
Key Functional Blocks of Clickbus Portal: 1
I. Admin Module
II. Bus Service Provider Module
III. Agent Module
IV. User Module
1. Admin module:
Login Page: To login into administration
User Management: To Manage the Users (add/edit/delete/update)
Route Management Activate/Edit/ Delete areas and routes
10 freelance font une offre moyenne de $748 pour ce travail
Sri Technocrat is marvelous in its quality. We have been maintaining the quality in every field whether it is services or training. We have proved our stability. We have been working with the same grace & quality. Our Plus
Hi, we have both skills and knowledge base to meet your requirement entirely. Lets discuss, Thanks.
We had gone through your requirement and we are glad to hand over your project & above your expectations. It will be a great pleasure for me to work with you with your project. Please check PMB for details and referenc Plus
We will design & develop your online bus booking web application as per your given requirement. plz check pmb sdssoftwares
<b><i>Removed by Admin</i></b> - Custom software development - skpye: <b><i>Removed by Admin</i></b>