DRUPAL DEVELOPER POSITION
Please address our requirements in your reply with your qualifications. Thank you.
* Single developer/point of contact
* A developer with at least 3 years of Drupal experience
* Custom or modification of modules
* QUALIFICATIONS FOR POSITION
* 4+ years of developing sites in PHP 4/5, MySQL, Apache
* 2+ years of developing sites in Drupal
* Experience modifying and creating custom Drupal modules]
* Experience setting up a MultiSite environment in Drupal
* Excellent debugging and quality control skills
* Excellent verbal, inter-personal, and written communication skills across all levels within and outside the company
* Positive can-do partnership attitude while working with teams, cross-functional teams and cross-functional business units
* Must be detail oriented, self-organized, and capable of simultaneously tracking multiple issues of varying complexity
* Knowledge and practical experience with on demand or real-time audio/video implementations and architectures
* Knowledge of geo-location technologies, algorithms, and standards
* BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
* Inquisitive data-driven and critical thinking mind. The ideal candidate consistently asks the right questions and can sketch algorithms on the fly.
* Execution. The ideal candidate doesn’t miss delivery dates and ensures success across the team, the division, and the company.
There are 3 milestones for this $1,200 project.
Milestone #1: $250
1. Review and optimize our code
2. Get forms on site posting to email address
3. Banner and other images
4. Update content on main pages
5. Easy tool for us to upload our articles and experts on the site outselves
6. Facebook login working and integrated with SPP FB page
Milestone #2: $450
1. Integrate Mailchimp with various forms and reg paths in site
2. Security of site - databases
3. Getting web forms to post to our DB and to our partners via XML, API or other
4. Create our single Facebook page that opts users in and shares updates
Milestone #3: $500
1. Database integrity, scalability
2. Senior housing API from outside vendor on our site with map and optin form
3. Design a test to engage visitors - they take it and it outputs a PDF report with results
4. Add Discussion on our article pages for readers to comment
5. Integrate "Commission Junction" ([url removed, login to view]) code into site for our affiliate program
6. API or XML selected data to new partners on board
* RE: Late Deadline: By applying to this position, you agree to provide an acceptable deadline for each milestone before accepting the position and agree that for every day the milestone is late, a $50 fee will be accessed and deduced from the milestone up to 10 days. Over 10 days late and the remaining milestones(s) can be cancelled by contractor.