When some one submit the quick add form they will be redirect to the node(ad) edit page(node form page) that he/she just create with populated those value. Please confirm. - Yes thats correct.
Here we also see that anonymous user can create an ad. Does it remain the same? Yes anonymous uysers can post ads as I added an email field I have a rule that creates an account afterwards.
Also you said "on home page create a box" but where it should be placed in home page you did not mention. For that we can create a block for the quick box part and you can place it any block of your theme form admin settings and design of that quick form will be default as in your theme so we need not change anything about the design.
Thats correct - Below the navigation at the top of the white area. Under that I want a list of the most recent 10 - 15 swaps.
1. We understand that we have to create a block that hold your quick box form with design
we have to change it like
2. we understand that we have to the change design of you list of recent swap like
That is created by you through a view(/browse) , so we have to create custom view theme .
3. we understand that you swap post can create anonymous user for that as you say “I added an email field I have a rule that creates an account afterwards”. So we no need to work on that account creation part. And as you change a field for your accout creation process , so we need your update database
Project Start Date: 25th July 2012
Project End Date/Final Delivery Date: 31st July 2012
General project related questions and confirmations
1. How many types of languages do you want to include in the website? Please specify. English
2. How many types of currencies do you want to include in the website and what are those? USD
3. What kind of date format do you want to maintain? US or non-US. US
4. Do you want Zip Code or Post Code to be included in address format? ZIP
5. Do you have any preference regarding a particular font? If yes Please specify. As given in mockup
6. Do you prefer fixed or do you prefer liquid design? liquid. As given in mockup