This is phase one of a three phase project. You are only bidding on phase one. Phase two and three will be additional milestones if I'm satisfied with the work of phase one.
The starting model for this project is something like this: [url removed, login to view] Here's what I want done with this project.
1. Run a query of data from a master table that produces an array of results. See below (*)
2. Use the element names (columns) from the results to match against a master database of column titles. It then uses these as the column titles for the displayed table.
3. Display the table like the [url removed, login to view] example above with all of the columns initially being displayed and sortable (has the same features as datatables).
4. Create a means so that different columns can be hidden or revealed.
5. Include the ability to resize and move columns.
6. Search filter so that only those that match are displayed. (the above example already does this)
7. Ability to limit that filter to only certain fields. (the above example filters on a the whole table, I want a way for it to filter on designated columns). There would have to be some way to pick the column.
8. Number of rows shown filter.
(*) I'll provide the table structure for both the data source and the column head tables. I'll then provide two or three different queries that I want you to use as samples for displaying the results.
9. Create the ability for this table to edited with the results being saved to the source table.
10. Ability for this table results to be exported and printed.
11. Ability to create a filtered result (based on certain criteria) that will then be used to send out emails. I'll do the email sending, but I want the ability to do filtering based on results and then send those filtered results as an array to my email function.
Again, you're only bidding on Phase One. Other features may be added as additional milestones as we go along.
My standard practice is to set up a milestone for 1/2 of the accepted amount in the beginning with the final milestone set up upon delivery of the initial prototype. My budget amount of $150 to $250 is based on the fact that much of this project in phase one is simply adapting the datatables project. I would also be open to a recommendation for a better way to do this. But what I'm really looking for is an online form that almost acts like a spreadsheet where you can add and remove columns, sort, export, edit, etc. This will be used to display data from people who register for an event. I want admins to be able to sort and manipulate data as needed.