We require the following frontend and backend development to an existing Agriya script:
1. Replace existing frontend design and functionality based on PSD files (approx. 16+ templates provided)
2. Insert new header and header menu with ajax notification based on PSD files (provided)
3. Replace footer based on PSD files (provided)
4. Create widgetized sidebar area based on PSD files (must be able to control each element via the backend - similar to wordpress)
5. All existing functionality of the script must be reworked to match the PSD design and layout
6. Functionality must be added to user profiles to allow other users to follow them (ask for further details)
1. Add to "manage static pages" area: Control sidebar content (infinite amount of widgets can be added to sidebar)
2. Add to "manage static pages" area: Control header area video div
3. Add a new field in all master static pages to allow for adding a new div at the top of ANY static page (ie. to have a banner image that is clickable and the ability to set the link)
4. Menus and google maps must be js lightbox popups in the frontend and controlled via the backend in each dinner item
5. Add "create a meal" section and functionality to allow users to create their own dinners via the frontend, selecting all the pre-defined options from dropdowns
South African payment gateway integration:
1. mygate - all documentation found on their site
2. We must be able to block the total amount on the customers credit card first
3. if the minimum amount of people at the table has been reached, then approve the transaction
4. if the minimum is not reached, the amount is unblocked
Please PM for further details and explanation if you need.
This should be straight forward for developers who have worked on the Agriya scripts before and worked with cakePHP extensively.
Once this project is complete, we will require more work constantly to improve the site as we go live.
23 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1343 $ pour ce travail
Hi We have small company and service provider with [url removed, login to view] all employee have more than 6 years experience in PHP and frameworks, joomla,wordpress,magento ,CAKEPHP,ZEND ,ExtJS [url removed, login to view] can show my [url removed, login to view] you c Plus