Step 1: Connect to the [url removed, login to view] and Vimeo API
• Add additional database column that contains the API link.
• The API address should be able to be added to the column using the embedded addressed
Step 2: Auto-Play Requirements
• A Java and Ajax call must be made to the API link and used to play music video content.
• If the API address does not exist or the link is not available the player must be able to skip over. A call must be used to identify if the API is still available.
• Interface overlaying the HTML website (In Pop-up fashion like videos are currently displayed on MusicThirsty)
• Actionscript to call videos. Video information is stored in SQL table.
• Create custom SQL database table, which can be modified from Wordpress Admin Post, to store video data used by player. The table will initially have very basic data, such as genre (category), playlist, and posting date. This list will need to be able to be expanded in the future.
• The "Pop-up" size of the Auto Player (in attached, Blue and Green squares) should expand in the window size.
• The Auto Player should have a static position on the page (Like Twitter Button)
• Add a category browsing/channel selection to the Pop-up, and easy ad publishing to the sides (Static Positioning as well like Twitter button). Please see attached.
• The auto player will be made up of channels and categories. The channels and categories will be defined by the value in the database.
• The Auto Player pop up should be able to open, close, and switch between songs seamlessly
• The Auto Player browsing/channel selection should automatically play the next strong in the list
• The Auto Player should be structured into two options and videos can have multiple definitions
• Channels– Channels can be created by the administrator and the channels will be made up of different categories.
• Category (genre) – Genre’s are currently defined as Pop, Hip Hop, Chill, Indie Rock, Indie Electro, and Dance. New Categories can be created by the administrator.
• When the Auto Player reaches the last song it should select the next channel in the list, if the last channel is reached then the player should restart at the first channel. This should be same if the user is operating under the categories lest
• This must not impact the speed or performance of MusicThirsty
Step 3: Layout Modifications to MusicThirsty
• Modify the existing layout of MusicThirsty to allow for add space and and Channel/Category controls
• The new MusicThirsty player should display on the users screen in a larger view and it should contain additional controls as well as options to select other videos. See Technical Specifications Document for additional requirements
Step 4:Wordpress Administrative Ad posting Extension
• Create an Administrative Ad posting extension within the Wordpress template. This feature will allow MusicThirsty to post and manage adds that display in the MusicThirsty player.
• Create two additional controls one for the left side and right side add displays. See Technical Specifications.
Décerné à :
13 freelance font une offre moyenne de $3976 pour ce travail
Hi, We are a team of highly skilled, qualified, experienced and dedicated developers. We have a vast experience in the web development. We will give you the excellent quality work and desired output.
Hi We have company and we think I can do this job.I have more than 6 years experience in PHP and frameworks, joomla,wordpress,megento ,CAKEPHP,ZEND [url removed, login to view] can show my [url removed, login to view] you can look my some development pr Plus