I'm looking for an advanced Social Engine audio player plugin. We have the latest version installed (4.2.5) and the site is not live yet so there is no migration of previous work required. I've looked at both Social Engine's Music plugin as well as YouNet's Advanced MP3 and neither of them do what I would like them to.
Here's the spec:
** When Uploading **
- Users can upload audio files, individually. I don't want any "Albums".
- Users should mention whether the uploaded file is a "Song" or a "Mix". I'm going to call the uploaded files a "track" from here on.
- fields for the user to write the track name (1-line text field), describe genres (multiline text field), write a tracklist if the uploaded file is a "mix".
- Users can upload an image which would be the cover of the uploaded track, ideally, the image would show as the background of the player.
** Listening and sharing **
- Other users can listen to the tracks, but the actual file path must be hidden to disallow pirate downloading of the file
- I have the OpenID/Publisher plugin installed for publishing of activities to Facebook and Twitter. The audio player must give the user the option to auto publish to their facebook/twitter when they "upload" a track, "listen" to a track, "like" a track, or "comment" on a track.
- create an "activity" on the website for all of the above's 4 actions (upload, listen, like, and comment).
- An embed button that gives the embeding code for use in other websites or within forums.
- record the number of the listens each track has (I don't care about the "views").
- Privacy options so user can share each uploaded track to "everyone", their "friends", or only a "list" of their friends.
- HTML5 player, with fallback on Flash if browser does not support HTML5
** Searching **
- Users can search for tracks based on:
Mix or a Song?
- Users can organize search results by:
Mix or a Song?
Number of listens
Number of Likes
I look forward to hearing your responses as well as your previous work samples.
MUST be already familiar with Social Engine V [url removed, login to view]
If you haven't already worked with it please do not bid, thank you.