We have an online prescription eyewear website built in Opencart 22.214.171.124
By default there are 6 steps in checkout. We are looking for Opencart experienced person to add one more step called “Your Prescription”.
New checkout steps will be:
• Step 1: Checkout Options (Default)
• Step 2: Account & Billing Details (Default)
• Step 3: Delivery Details (Default)
• Step 4: Your Prescription (New)
• Step 5: Delivery Method (Default)
• Step 6: Payment Method (Default)
• Step 7: Confirm Order (Default)
“Your Prescription” tab will have a simple form containing text fields to enter prescription value.
I have attached form field information in jpeg format which is an idea of how we want prescription tab to look. Feel free to discuss if you have any other idea for placement of prescription fields.
Users who register an account on this website should be able to access and edit their prescription details when they login to their account under My Account page.
Admin can view/edit prescription information under the order tab from Website Administration.