1st Deliverable: Re-Create/ Update Our Company PowerPoint Presentation Design Deck with a new design that fits our new brand scheme. (Please note there are 57 slides, we will NOT be re-creating all of them. We will be creating roughly 25 slides)
Link to Old Templates: [login to view URL]
Link to New Brand Board: [login to view URL]
About the Role
This role is for a problem solver with a passion for beautiful communication design. You will be responsible for producing exciting and innovative presentations and proposals for our business development team. The presentation designer will use PowerPoint, Photoshop, Illustrator, Google Slides/Docs and Microsoft Word to create templates, infographics, charts, animated gifs, campaign mockups and format text. The candidate should be comfortable communicating with internal team members to understand their concepts and interpret them visually. Presentations are frequently created in the Chapter XXVIII brand and occasionally reworked to fit the content we are teaching.
The ideal candidate will be a collaborative designer who can prioritize and work on multiple projects at once to produce and edit clean and exceptional designs under tight deadlines. A creative point of view and ability to problem solve will be the key to success.
This is a contract position with the potential of joining the team permanently.
• Minimum 3 years of design experience
• Experience working with PowerPoint, Google Slides and Microsoft Word
• Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
• Exceptional understanding of basic design principles and awareness of current design trends
• Design effective slides using a mix of text, graphics, photography and multimedia
• Experience in layout, typography, template design, creating gifs and creating and editing charts/graphs
• Ability to work both independently as well as with a team
• An eye for color, composition, photography and typography
• Must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with strong time management skills
• Proven ability to shift gears, adapt to different brands/aesthetics and to work quickly to meet deadlines
• Can interpret complex ideas visually
• Adaptability and willingness to pitch in where needed
• Must be organized both with file/layer management and naming conventions.
• Knowledge of print design a plus
Requirements to apply:
Portfolio with samples in PowerPoint or Google Slides
• Passion for good work
• Friendly, professional demeanor, enthusiastic, and open to learning
• Team orientation.
• Ability to adapt and stay cool under time pressure
Chapter XXVIII is a non-Greek women’s sorority created to maximize the net-worth and self-worth for all of womankind. As a sisterhood, we possess a special quality, like a winning squad or an army, but this is a quality that we have to harness. The organization teaches women how to discover their passion and turn it into a highly successful business while living the most amazing life possible to them. It is a global network of badass women who are ready to work harder and play bigger. Simply stated...We Create Womanpreneurs!