We have around 16’000 “TIFF” photos which are relatively dark after a conversion from Slide to TIFF format (scan
). I know from working with them, that we haven’t lost any information but also believe current format would require a couple of steps in order to produce a satisfying result (tonal range, gradation, etc), the goal being to maintain a high quality of image / format by avoiding using a JPEG format.
In addition to these adjustments, we would appreciate if the following manipulations could be made (if not otherwise covered by previous manipulations):
• Improve contrast and saturation of colours.
• Smoothing and noise removal
• Improve clearness (if not done previously)
• The skin texture refined for faces.
• Strengthen the density of the sky
• Eliminate annoying elements (telephone pole, people badly placed in background, etc.) when needed.
• Save the file under the same name and making sure to add a space and PS at the end.
As mentioned previously, we would like to keep a high quality of image integrating different calques and photoshop layers directly in the picture (embedded in the picture). Many thanks to confirm which format is the best one for this (“TIFF” format or else).
Many thanks in advance for your assistance.
59 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 2514 € pour ce travail
We can do this work very easy as we re a team of 10 guys. We can render them nicely either in png or jpeg. Ready to start right away. Thank you, Bogdan [url removed, login to view]