We have around 300 photos in RAW format and we would appreciate if the following manipulations could be made:
• Improve contrast and saturation of colours.
• Improve clearness
• The skin texture refined for faces.
• Strengthen the density of the sky
• Eliminate annoying elements (telephone pole, people badly placed in background, etc.) when needed.
• Save the file under the same name and making sure to add a space and PS at the end.
We would also like to keep a high quality of image integrating different calques and photoshop layers directly in the picture (embedded in the picture). Many thanks to confirm which format is the best one for this (“TIFF” format or else).
Many thanks in advance for your assistance.
27 freelances ont fait une offre moyenne de 2 € /heure pour ce travail
I have extreme knowledge on this field. I can do it easily and on proper way. please take a look my profile for my client's review Ready to start.....Can start now........Lets start
I am proficient in Photopshop-ping images to its best quality. With this great amount of data (300 images) requires great eye for detail and tolerance. I guarantee you both.
Hello friend. I work for a magazine photo designer, I assure you that I will work at the highest level. This is my favorite job in the best way possible and I will do so rather large