***Experienced Real Estate Editors Only Please***
PHP 25,000 p/m +
Australian Photography Editing Company, seeking new talented photo editors.
We also do Floor Plans & Virtual Furniture
- 100+ Images Per day
- Ongoing full time position with Australian Based company
- Room for growth in the business
- Future office space will be provided, work at home position for now.
- Great Salary, hours will vary through the week to a set maximum
- Variation of work. (Blending, Item Removal, Sky Replacements)
- Multiple editing styles for different clients
- Experienced in Real Estate (1-2yrs min) There will be a test of quality.
- 5 Star Editing only, Quality control team will check all work and must be high standard to retain position
- Role will often finish late at night, so you must be okay with this Mon-Sat
- Friendly approachable attitude, is okay with criticism.
- Works very hard. The person will be rewarded with long term growth if they are hard worker.
- Is a team player. The person likes to help the company and colleagues to success.
What your skills are:
1. Vertical & Horizontal Straightening
2. Full Manual Blending (No auto HDR)
3. Sky Replacement (Indoor & Outdoor)
4. Colour Cast Removal
5. Remove Photographers Reflection
6. Image Sharpening
7. White Balancing
8. Exposure, Contrast Adjustments
9. Colour Adjustments
10. Tone Adjustments
11. Lens Distortion Removal
12. Chromatic Aberration Removal
13. Lawn Enhance & Replace
14. Add Fire to Fireplaces
15. Pool Cleaner Removal
16. Dust Spot Removal
17. - Quality realistic Item removal
11 freelances font une offre moyenne de 7 $/heure pour ce travail
Hi, I would like to respectfully apply for the position of image editor. I use Photoshop 2020-2021. I don't have CAD software but if needed I can find suitable apps. BR, Marie [login to view URL]
Good day! I am a graphic designer, I am using Photoshop for more than 4 years and I know how to use it very well. I know how to edit, manipulate and enhance photos.