There are approximately 1,000 images of paintings, photographed with a digital camera from auction catalogues. The steps required are:
1. Open the images and if required rotate 90 oor 180 degrees.
2. Rename and save the image to the number underneath the image eg [url removed, login to view]
3. If necessary click Enhance/Autocontrast
4. Crop the image back to the borders.
5. Save the image.
6. When returning the cropped and renamed images notify us of any that could not be renamed because the number was unreadable or absent.
7. Images will be supplied in batches of 200 to 300 at a time. Sufficient funds will be placed into a Milestone Payment account to cover each batch before uploading. Payment for each batch will be calculated on the per image amount by the number of images in each batch.
8. The job is not urgent - up to one week per batch.
9. Upload and download of images available via FTP
10. We reserve the right to terminate the job at any time if we deem the work to be unsatisfactory for any reason.
96 freelance font une offre moyenne de $101 pour ce travail
Hello sir, I'm ready to start.I will work until you get 101% [login to view URL] refer to the PMB for further details.
Technomart is very much interested in your project. Please check your INBOX for further details. Regards.
I will do good cropping and renaming as per name in image. I follow instructions carefully. Every week, Best quality.
Dear Sir, Kindly see my private message for more details about how I complete your project with cheaper rate. Thank you
sir, i have a lot of experience in graphic designing and with adbobe photoshop, i can do it easily, and i will do per picture in just .50 US$.please check sample and if you satisfy then you give job. thanks. shahid Plus