1. To create an original cute baby cartoon character. Boy with little hair wearing only nappin.
2. To draw him in full body performing 60 different expressions and action - Like sad, happy, suprise, and etc. The full
list will be provided later. Baby only, No other things like pacifier, bottle, handkechief, backgound etc.
3. Cartoon should be in color (simple color tone).
4. Deliver in either Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator file. Deliver in 2 weeks' time.
5. File size - 768 * 1024 ( width * height ) , 72 dpi , portrait mode. The charcter should filling at least 70% of the
6. I own the full rights on the character and all the artworks. However, i won't claim it's my drawing and creation,
credit will be given to the original creator.
7. If any chance in future that i make any profit from the artworks, i will reward the creator some extra bonus.
8. Show me some of your creation and drawing. See the example cartoon file, i expect something around that, but i am very open to other suggestion.
The most important, is able to draw up the desire face expression, emotion and the action posture, and exaggerate it since it's cartoon. The reader should be able to get the feeling of the character without any words description.
31 freelance font une offre moyenne de $142 pour ce travail
Hi, I'm interested in this job and can provide you a quality solution. Please check your PMB for further details on my previous work.
Dear Sir, I'm interested about your [url removed, login to view] see PMB for more details. Thank you
Dear, I am sure I can do it above your expectation. Please check PMB for details and plenty of design samples. Thanks
Hi, I am a caricature artist and comic illustrator and interested on the job you have posted, i am proficient user of Photoshop and Illustrator. I am hoping for your positive response. Regards, Renell
i'm very interested on this proposed job,if you would give me a chance i will be glad..i've been working as cartoonist over 1-3yrs..i bid for this project for 7days..check my pm and portfolio..
hello, I am Luiz Castro and i am interested in this project. I would be grateful if you could take a look at my work. Thanks [url removed, login to view]