We’re looking for a Production Coordinator to join our content team as a monthly freelancer with the option for full-time! You will play a key role in coordinating the different photo shoots and video shoots we organise throughout the world.
As a Production Coordinator, you will work at the intersection of the production team and the content team. You’ll be the point of contact for all content creation going on in your area. Whether you're coordinating photo or video shoots or maintaining the overall production schedule, your contribution to Meero’s success will be critical. You'll become part of a small and highly collaborative team with big ambitions.
The missions :
- Take end-to-end ownership of the content production process in your area
- Execute according to the production schedule, ensuring content is continually produced
- Collaborate with the Production, Content and Business Development teams to constantly stay abreast of localized content strategy
- Assist with hiring and onboarding of new content team members, using local knowledge of photographer and videographers
- Manage client relationships, arranging for access to shooting venues
A highly qualified candidate has :
- At least 2 years’ experience in relevant content, production, broadcast, or digital media roles
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Competence and understanding of creative photo and video production processes
- Previously worked on content creation, especially for mobile platforms
- Passion for being involved in the big picture, while fearlessly diving into the details