Want to create a blogg site
Want this type and style blog site . can you do this
http://www.blogger.com/ will be on our server
1.1 MAJOR WEBSITE FEATURES:
1. ADVERTISING MODULE
Adverising online has become a major web trend and benefits to advertisers include the following:
• Rich media ad formats can boost ROI
• Targeting, localisation and personalisation
• Click rates and advanced measurement
• The multichannel marketing mix
• How to use rich content - audio, video and games
• Using online advertising to boost the key brand metrics via search engines
Advertising drives traffic, thus driving further revenue to the site via advertising card rates. Online payment facility for advertising will be available. Advertising features include banner advertising, listing, featured sponsor, or header and footer advertising positions. Each with respective pricing according to popularity and visibility for user friendly interfaces.
2. DONATIONS SECTION
• Non-profit blog site will require funding. Cancer organisations require continual research and support for future developments. A donations repository on the website will be a major facility to accumulate the funds. A visitors gift is a big help in the battle against cancer -- in your own community and across the country. The website will give users a choice in how to make that gift, either as a one-time donation or by pledging to make regular, repeated donations throughout the year. The gift can be earmarked to honor special occasions in your loved ones' lives -- holidays, anniversaries, graduations, birthdays, etc. -- or to celebrate the memory of someone who was lost to cancer.
• Users can rest assured that donations will be handled in a fast, secure online transaction.
• Donation options available to users are once off, monthly, quarterly or annually.
• Donations may be made online through the website payment facility or via Mail.
3.SUBMIT A BLOG/PROFILE
• Visitors to the site will have the ability to add a blog/profile free of charge. So all blogs serve a purpose for viewers and cancer patients to read, and compare. These blogs will give insight to some and be painful for others; however having such blogs or user profiles begins the concept of “Knowing more than your doctor.”
• Patients, caregivers & healthcare professionals are encouraged to submit blog posts detailing their real-life experiences with cancer – with honesty of emotion being valued above all else. While we have all been exposed to the miraculous feel-good cancer stories of people like Lance Armstrong, there are plenty of feel-bad cancer stories that need to be told, too – from the love/hate relationship with chemotherapy, to the paradoxical depression that often sets in with remission…The websites aim is to create a space where all cancer stories can be told, even the ones that no one likes to talk about.
• General medical bloggers are welcome to participate too, by submitting appropriate articles about promising new cancer treatments, research, etc.
4. DATABASE OF ALL BLOGS
• List of all blogs, support groups for various cancers and categories will be available. This function will be integrated with 3. and 5. So All blogs, and support groups will be listed and searchable according to the users requirements.
• Database administration will also be available in backend to allow approval of blogs. Disapproval of any malicious, irrelevant or intolerable behavior on the site will also be available to the website administrator.
• Visitors to the site may view the current newsletter online and also select to have the newsletter submitted to them via email.
• Newsletter builder will be available in websites administration backend whereby text and HTML may be composed and submitted or all newsletter recipients signed up.
6. STORIES OF HOPE
• Patients, caregivers & healthcare professionals are encouraged to submit posts detailing their real-life experiences with cancer. These posts will act as a medium of encouragement to the cancer patients on the site.
• General medical visitors are welcome to participate too, by submitting appropriate articles about promising new cancer treatments, research, etc.
7. 24-7 SUPPORT FORUMS AND FAQ’s
• Message forums will be available for users to post questions and comments. Categories of support will be available.
• According to the self population of the website, many cancer types and level of cancer support (Early, Intermediate, Critical and Post) will be available for forum space.
• A user will be able to post a search question, and related topics from recent posts, blogs, stories will be available as answers to the FAQ’s (Frequently asked questions)
• Any posts to the discussion/Message forums will require a registration of email and password.
• The purpose of this support forum is to provide a safe place where people from around the world can meet, talk, and share information and support with one another 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
15 freelance font une offre moyenne de $507 pour ce travail
I can do this work for you for a little price because I'm a bit expert in blog stuff. You can see [url removed, login to view] for a photoblog example. I can also provide you a good graphic, as you prefer.