Hi, here's what i need. i have a little bit more than 220 pictures that i need to be edited with white background,for a website. I need the original files to be resized width 298px, height 365px, and they can't be more than 100kb.
At the latest i need to have them on wednesday/thursday morning Italy time.
1. the background gotta be perfectly white and ALWAYS SMOOTH THE SELECTION (1px) AND FEATHER (2px)
2. every picture gotta be cut at the beginning of the neck,leaving a little bit of the chin,not to make it look like she has been decapitated .
3. never ever cut hands or the arms on the side. even though the item in the picture is a t-shirt, you have to cut UNDER the hands. YOU CAN cut the arms/hands ONLY if the item is a scarf.
4. reduce red saturation when necessary
5. if the contrast is too strong, i usually use IMAGE>adjustments>shadow/highlights.
6. keep the original files'names,please never change it.
7. every picture has to be cut in VERTICAL, 298px x 365px as i said, never horizontal, otherwise the website can't support them. the models ones are already vertical, the accessories are horizontal,so cut them vertical.
8. save everything in jpg of course
9. if u find some jewelry like medals or necklaces, delete the support, leave only the piece of jewelry.
10,always delete the price tag.
11. if the item are pants,don't cut the shoes but cut only ABOVE the pants line and under the shoes. you gotta see the whole pants.always.
12. sometimes,especially with the pants, i use the dodge tool on the worse shadows, to make them lighter, for example on the very bottom part of the pants.
Take a look a sample I attached before and after work.
Décerné à :
45 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 99 $ pour ce travail
Hello, I have over 10 years of experience in web programming/development, graphic design, photo manipulation and photography. I'm interested to work on your project. Please check Inbox. Thanks.
sir, I saw your attached file and understand what you are looking for. I am a professional photographer. so, just let do one first, if i can satisfy, then make order. thanks Jamal
Expert here,7 years of experience as a photo editor in glamorous magazines in India .Also i am a professional Logo & graphic [url removed, login to view] of best quality [url removed, login to view] to start [url removed, login to view] out inbox for more..
Hello, I have over 14 years of experience in autocad, web programming/development, graphic design, photo manipulation and photography. I'm interested to work on your project. Thanks.