We offer technology that allows anyone to add content to 2D and 3D games then they can share those games with anyone to play and learn. We are seeking four different bloggers with four different occupations to use our site services and blog about their experience.
Must be one of the following:
1. A teacher with a current classroom of students.
2. A parent with a child between the ages of 8 - 15.
3. A speaker with a regular audience or membership
1. Use our Game Wrapper Form.
2. Take one to two pictures of your child, students or members playing the games.
3. Blog 250 - 300 words about your feedback using the service. Add feedback from your child, students or members. Add one to two pictures.
4. Complete our feedback survey.
5. Provide a Facebook comment through our site.
6. Add a personal picture to your profile area.
1. Use our Slideshow Wrapper Form.
2. Blog 250 - 300 words about your feedback using the service. Add feedback from your viewers.
3. Complete our feedback survey.
4. Provide a Facebook comment through our site.
5. Add a personal picture to your profile area.
I meet the mother and teacher qualifications. I am open to either placement. We have 7 children (3-22), with one being 8 yrs. old & one being 15 yrs. old. I am also a middle school teacher with at least 10 students p Plus
I could easily qualify for this project, because i am a mother and the Montessori teacher.I have a 9 yrs old son and a 10 yrs old daughter. Also, I can test this game on special need child, and I can write about their Plus