provide perl-milter (sendmail milter - mail-filter protocol) script that runs on linux as service/daemon that listens on network socket, accepts e-mails from remote-mailservers and stores each e-mail as eml-file with uniq-filename to local disk and logs basic informations to logfile if requested.
milter is described here:
[login to view URL]
required parameters for script:
- listen socket (ip:port)
- destination directory to store e-mails
- option to extend destination-filename by sendername
- option to run interactive - not in background
- option to only save e-mails for specific domains/sender - provided by additional file (by default, all mails are saved)
- path to read email-addresses+domains from textfile - one address/domain per line
- additional flags to add to e-mail header - like (--add X-STATUS: seen)
- enable logging to file
- destination filename for logs
Hi ! I'm interested in your project. You're looking for a Perl script that act in a Milter application context. So a daemon that wait for incoming mail and save them with described parameters. I know well Perl for year Plus
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de €185 pour ce travail
Hello, I am interested in your project and would like to invite you for further discussion. Waiting for your positive reply! Regards, Page M. O.
hello, i am red hat certified engineer and i am ready to start work now thanks..................................................................
Hello, I have 14 years of experience in email marketing and will install mailing application on server with PMTA and pass all authentication for good inbox delivery that is spf,dkim,dmarc,etc. I will implement securi Plus
Dear Prospect Hiring Manager. Thank you for giving me a chance to bid on your project. i am a serious bidder here and i have already worked on a similar project before and can deliver as u have mentioned "I can do th Plus