On TicketZoom view we need a additional button on the level of articles.
(link to TicketZoom: [login to view URL];TicketID=123456#Article87654)
on click onto the button "report Spam", the extension does:
- grep from the articles plain text the header "X-Mailcontrol-Reportspam"
- if the header contains a valid URL
prompt for confirmation if the user really wants to report this article as spam
- if the header does not contain a valid URL
popup to user, that the report URL "X-Mailcontrol-Reportspam" is missing and also display it's value to the user
- if the user has accepted to report as spam
- move ticket to a predefined queue (in sysconfig you can select a queue)
- trigger a open of a new browser window with the report URL
- close the ticket
- use docker with OTRS 5.x,Znuny 6.x compatibility
- in git (we will share you a git repository)
- you share a script in git, which can create the [login to view URL] for installation into OTRS
MS1 (10% payment)
docker is up and running and providing the latest OTRS 5.x
files are delivered to git
MS2 (20% payment)
your plugin has the config page done, destination queue can be picked from a list (default UI from otrs)
Configuration is getting persisted properly into database (or by you suggested storage location)
MS3 (40% payment)
you have implemented the plugin and shared the plugin and script to build the plugin-zip in git.
MS4 (30% payment)
our tests are done (typically 3 weeks) and all bugs are fixed
if you deliver all steps within 3 days
This is a hourly project but you have Milestones?
yes, we expect to have more tasks to solve. So here we expect from you to get a fixed price offer based on your hourly rate. Means you give us your fixed price offer based on your estimates and we pay by the given milestones and delivery dates the prior mutually agreed amounts.