Hello.. I'm a web designer and Perl/MySQL programmer. I'm currently developing my own perl shopping cart. To save time I'm looking for programmers who can build 2 sub routines (written in perl) that I can easily copy and past into my shopping cart to utilize PayPal pro (Direct Payment API and Express Checkout features) and Quickbooks Pro. I'm not looking to purhcase a shopping cart or have some development one for me. I'm simply needing someone with the know-how to build two easily payment modules for me. Here are the guide lines for bidding.
1. Must be a US based company
2. Must have a well developed online portfolio for me to be able to view recent and past work.
3. Must be able to finish this project without upfront pay. I'm going to be outsourcing other projects that I get and will pay 1/3 up front. More information upon request.
4. Must be available by phone
5. Must be able to finish project on deadline with not excuses.
6. Local Dallas Companies or individual programmers/designers are preferred.
Budget on this project is $150. More information and my business phone number upon successful bid. Point of contact for this project is Shane.