Custom Programming Details:
We are building a real estate (ASP.NET v1.1 & VB.net,C#, MYSQL, SSI, CGI, MOD PERL or PHP, JSP,) database website with many features and funtions. or if you can recommend another solution?
1. see: [url removed, login to view], this is the exact type of features and functionality that we want, loopnet is currently using the ASP.Net framework on SQL Server for their solution. Basically, we want to clone their database structure and architectures and site features.
2. Well want the same features and funtionality that they have and offer on their site. This is what we want.
I really do not care if you use the same architecture or use a mysql database with ssi,cgi, etc.,
we will building a site/database exactly identical to theirs but with some additional features from ([url removed, login to view] website products).
3. Items we desire to use from this site ([url removed, login to view] website products) are: AdMaster, Auto-ClassifiedsPro
, Auto-EmailPro , Auto-HomePage , BAC Calendar, BAC Friends, BAC News , BAC Payment , BAC Site Search , BAC Survey , CommunityForums
CommunityMailer , CommunityMembers , CommunityWeaver , and ReferIt. You should review these modules to obvserve their architecture/functionality.
4. Website design (static & dynamic pages/flash/graphics/etc) will be done last after the database has been completely built.
5. Attached is an ms word document that provides you with all the features and funtionality we want including all the features from [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] integrated in one solution.
6. Please, send price quotes, time expectation OF COMPLETETION, and TECHNOLOGY used (asp.net or mysql) and so forth to DIONE TILLMAN AT tel: 760-843-7805 email : gringoparati / hotmail
7. The entire suite of software will be completely template driven meaning that you control the layout, color schemes and options available to your users.
You can swap out all images and buttons easily to match the look of your site.
DEVELOPER SHOULD HAVE EXPERIENCE:
-developing commercial class applications for real-world use
-integrated applications in a variety of languages
-CGI and client-server web applications
-In depth understanding of Unix and Linux.
-Perl system programming.
-Database expertise in both file-based and RDMS systems including MySQL.
-The ability to group together complex applications to form a single unified site.
-A daily working knowledge of open-source tools and applications.
-An important understanding of encryption and security practices.
-Apache, Sendmail and BIND configuration.
-Able to choose the right technology for the job and do not force a solution on you based on what we happen to know.
-And much more.
( Perl-based cgi scripts.
Perl client/server applications including (http, ftp and chat servers and clients).
Perl system programming.
Java-based programs including applets and client-server systems (chat and Messaging systems).
Flash-based programs and animations.
Java-script and dynamic html programs.
And of course standard html.)
(SEE ATTACHED FILE)
9 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 71 $ pour ce travail
Our HOurly Rate is $7/[url removed, login to view] wish to introduce iNavigators as an Information Technology arm of Rungta Enterprises, a multimillion-dollar conglomerate that was conceived with a singular charter to provide quality software Plus