1. This is a project based on a circuit board. I will provide the schematic diagram later. In the picture you see a BLE module, but I will try to add one more.
2. The connector on the upper left has 4 input, 12v, gnd, CAN+ and CAN-
3. The 4 connectors on the bottom is pretty much the same, it control 4 identical components. Each connector has 6 wires:
Gnd, two output for dc motor, ws2812 data, 5v, and a switch trigger.
4. Whenever a switch is pulled to ground, it will trigger the motor to pull for 1 second.
5. Whenever a motor is pulled, the ws2812 will start to light up.
6. After 20 seconds, the motor should reverse back. And the Ws2812 strip should light off.
7. Whenever a certain CAN signal is received (will be provided), all the 4 motor should pull for a second. All 4 ws282 strip will light up
8. The WS2812 effects will be based on WLED, we only need to port the effects.
9. BLE module should be able to update the STM32 firmware and also do settings to the STM32 (light effects, motor pull duration, motor speed etc)
29 freelances font une offre moyenne de 4097 $ pour ce travail
Hello, I have experience in designing electronics circuits and can complete your project. I can also develop hardware compatible smartphone apps which can control hardware. I have all the hardware available to test and Plus
Hi! I have understood your requirements about your project with every detail of it. I am an Electrical Engineer with more than 9 years of experience in electronics, circuit design, PCB layout, Verilog, FPGA, Embedded s Plus
Good day, I have super expertise in Electronica designing based on circuit board, Stm32 and I can design and develop circuit board with Stm32 using BLE module while meeting all requirements. I would like to have a tho Plus
hello sir, I'm an electrical engineer and I have varied experiences in circuit and PCB design using different software also I have experiences in programming different types of microcontrollers. I have done many projec Plus
Hello. I read your project description very carefully. i completed similar project as u mention in your description i also use CAN protocol for stm32 communication and ble communication also I have a deep understan Plus
Thanks for posting the project there, I am electronics engineer having expertise in embedded system including STM32, Esp32, arduino, ATMEL and ATMEGA. I completed many projects for my client on freelancer In the field Plus
Hello Sir I'm an Electronic Engineer with over 6 years experience developing embedded applications and PCBs, you can learn more about me from my website at [login to view URL] or my blog at http://electronics.vt-labs Plus
Hello. I am very interested in your project. I have many experience in the STM32 series and other protocols(BLE, CAN...) Please let me know if you will like to work with me. Regards.
I Will Provide services of Arduino, ESP32 and ESP8266 from basic to high level programming. I have done more than 500 projects. Which are related to Arduino, ESP32 and ESP8266. Hardware : ESP8266 Arduino Family ES Plus
Hi what is the BLE module? what is the exact model of your stm32 microcontroller? should i implement motor driver and after all do you need a PCB design? i am an electrical engineer with expert in microcontrollers and Plus
Hello. I have read your project carefully and I understand it. I have over 10 years of experience in electrical engineering and PCB layout and circuit design and an electronics engineer. I are confident i can help with Plus
Hello. I am a full-stack developer and have much experience for working on Smart IOT device, Embedded and Control System Design and so on. - My Experiences: *PCB Design & Layout - Eagle Cad, KiCard, Altium, PADS, 2-6 L Plus