Please start with the provided KiCad project and perform the following modifications:
1) Change Label on PCB to "Crypto Stick Professional RC1"
2) Remove Touch Pad and belonging ICs (U3 and potentially more obsolete components)
3) Replace and move LED to the center of the edge opposite of USB plug (see attached image). Use this LED: LNJ115W87RA1 If it doesn't result in a larger PCB, the LED should be placed on the same side (front / back) as the USB plug.
4) P1 plug:
4A) Increase the size of the contact pads by decreasing the size of the space between them. In total the dimensions of the plug should remain the same.
4B) Ensure that the contact pads don't reach the edge so that a metallic casing doesn't cause a short circuit.
4C) Ensure that one PIN (e.g. ground or pin 1) is marked so that people understand how to connect the plug.
5) Add SIM adapter to backside (where touch pad was). Use 5A) or if doesn't increase the PCB size use 5B) (5B is 3mm longer than 5A).
5A) SF50S006V4AR1500, [url removed, login to view]
Note: The overhanging lever may be cut after assembling. I attach the drawing of this component in the file area.
5B) 009162006206175, [url removed, login to view]
6) Reduce space: Side of the USB plug: Please verify if A) U2 can be moved to where U3 was or if B) R1, R2, C4, C7, C8, U2 can all be moved to the left so that as a consequence the board size (X axes) can be reduced. If A) or B) is true I understand that the size of the SIM adapter becomes the limiting factor for the total PCB size. In this case, C) can we move the USB plug to the frontside so that the complete backside can be used for the SIM adapter? This would require that the location of the USB plug (on the frontside) is occupied at the backside by the SIM adapter. See attached image.
Attached are the latest KiCAD project files (which you developed). If I open CVpcb from within KiCAD, it states an error that the file module/[url removed, login to view] has an unexpected end. Please check.