This project is a continuation (v3) of an earlier project and expect to award to the original freelancer from the v1 project.
JJ - Modifications for the pcb should include:
1) add new traces noted in green on the attached drawing, v3. To accomplish this the trace from PICO pin 6 may be placed on the reverse side of the pcb. Originally the pcb was sped'd to be two sided, and that remains an option as necessary.
2) expand all vias to .090 diameter, v3
3) add a 'parallel' resistor placement to all of the 28 repeating resistor patterns, as shown in pattern 14 & 15 on the attached drawing, v3
4) the v1 pcbs were mfg'ed on the reverse side from the original intent. pls reverse (flip) the pcb's solder side, so that the PICO part resides on the top left of the board.
5) All SMDs, with the exception of the connector (TE Connectifity PN # 6-87579-7), will reside on the solder side (green side) of the pcb and the screen printing should reside on that side also.
6) remove screen printing noting R1 to R58, not needed.
7) screen printing noting RA - RZ & Ra - Rd should be changed to reflect the corresponding string #ID, R1 - R28.
I do understand, and expect, that these modification will increase the size of the pcb.
Hello 'hmnvl' Thank you so very much. I am obliged. I am detailing my bid in the PM. JJdatajobs.