Key Performance Areas and Deliverables:-
• Should be able to deliver on various labor law Compliance checklist across industry
• Provide regular update back to headquarters on all the amendments and updates on existing compliances and new
• Work with the IT department to develop payroll test scripts as required for the system implementations to abide by
• To act as the main point of contact with internal auditors regarding payroll to gain a fast response to any inquiries or
• Ensure the delivery of all compliance activities within the agreed SLAs and quality standards.
• Ensure that organizational legal matters are managed properly, efficiently and that the relevant and respective
stakeholders are shared and given proper advice and guidance.
• To gather subject matter information for use in investigations
• Maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate.
• Maintain relationship with ICP or software vendor or local compliance advisor company if applicable
• Assist the sales team in terms of domain knowledge and participate in prospect meetings.
• Must visit the clients in Denmark once a month or as may be decided
• To perform other duties as assigned or required by the HR
• To provide Danish payroll training for a group of 4 - 6 NEEYAMO Indian Employees. The training may include Payroll
components, Payroll and Tax compliance, Year-end processing, etc.,
• To provide the regular input on any statutory changes which affect the payroll processing as soon as it is published.
12 freelance font une offre moyenne de ₹1047/heure pour ce travail
We are payroll and labour laws consultant and we have teams also at our place we are managing payroll of companies. We are ready to serve you as per your requirement Contact us on 9974237858
Dear Team, I have an experience in the field Accounting, Auditing since 6 years. and I have handful of experience in HR Payroll, i.e TDS, ESI, PF, PT, Labour Law. and computation of Payroll, etc.
Hi There, Hope you are doing great! I have a ready payroll software which can fulfil the needs of any country legislation. Would like to have look at it? Thanks Regards