This is an event registration system, which is already set up and functioning. I am looking to improve some of the functionality. It is currently set up with authorize.net.
1) get rid of the "pending" status for orders. Once they order and pay we just want "purchased" or something like that without me having to go in and change each of them manually.
2) Want to be able to import e-mail addresses from the os commerce system... in excel format. .csv.
3) be able to import rider information from the database. name, add, e-mail, ph. number, etc. (for mailing purposes)
4) This is an event registration system. be able to move customers between events on the back end.
5) be able to sign up new customers to an event on the back end.
6) This is a big one. we are looking into starting a membership based program. So, we'd have to charge for a yearly membership fee. The members automatically get x% off every event OR have a member and non-member price structure.. which ever is easier. Non-members pays the full price. idea is to incentivise people to become members. want to be able to run reports on our members (like who purchases the most, who had attended x number of events in one year, etc.) want to be able to distinguish between members and non-members in the database and print out reports. we'll go into the details of the reports later if this is doable.
First time i am doing this. if the price that i have set is unrealistic, PM or e-mail me and let me know what it will cost. Thanks.
16 freelance font une offre moyenne de $481 pour ce travail
Hi I have great experience of more than 100 stores fixing/add ons installation/developing many own contributions in osCommerce. Plz see PMB for my work details. Thanks